Sunday, October 7, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

Hello all!!

So I'm really excited to tell you guys tonight that I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Trendy Tips! Thank you so so much!! Make sure you guys check out her blog it's really awesome and her designs are so pretty! :)


OK here are the requirements for the award:

- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for the award (and let them know you have nominated them)

- Share 7 random facts about yourself 

- Thank the person who nominated you in your award post and share a link back to their blog

- Put the Versatile Blogger Award picture in your post

So here we go! 7 random facts about me hmmmm....
1. I live in Massachusetts and have all my life (let's hear it for crazy New England weather! :))
2. I have two beautiful puppies named Leana and Lily, why they're names are so close together I have no idea -_-
3. I go to school for web design/ graphic design and would love to become a web designer after I graduate
4. Sometimes I feel like I'm not creative enough to be a designer or post on my blog but I never let it stop me!
5. I used to play volleyball for my school and miss it dearly
6. I literally paint my nails once a day :)
7. My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5 years and even though I want to smother him with a pillow sometimes I love him with all my heart :)

Wow that was hard! 

And here are the blogs that I've nominated:

- The Daily Lacquerista
- Just me... And Some Polish
- Lacquer Lad
- Nails by Tinks
- Polish and Portal Guns
- Steamy Nails
- Glazed Over
- Lusty For Lacquer
- Paperbacks and Polish
- Glitter and Jelly

All of these blogs are so awesome!! I hope you guys check them all out :)

And here's a bonus picture of my adorable puppies!! <3


Awwwwwwww <3

Thanks for reading guys make sure you check back tomorrow for my next installment of the "This is Halloween" Nail Art Challenge!!! Hint Hint: Its Ghosts ooooooohhhh :)

14 comments:

  1. Thanks soooo much for nominating me!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Thank you so much! I love your puppies, Boston terriers are so freakin cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem your awesome! And thank you they are my babies :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for nominating me! :) Your puppies are soooo cute, I love how one's paws is over the other one's! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem your nails are always awesome! :) And thank you! They sure do love each other :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much! I am actually on holiday at the moment but I will look forward to posting all about this when I get home! Love your blog!

    Claire - Glitter and Jelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And it' not a problem at all you deserve it! And I love your blog too your nails are beautiful!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the nomination!! I will work on this later this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your nails are always beautiful you deserve it :)

      Delete
  6. Thank You Kristine! I missed your comment first time around, I'm very honoured x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem I'm glad you found it this time :) You really deserve it! :)

      Delete