Wednesday, October 31, 2012

TIHC Day 31: Recreate your favorite from another challenger

Well hello again! :)

S the final challenge of the TIHC hosted by Lacquer Dreams is to recreate your favorite mani from another challenger. I knew exactly what I wanted to do ever since I saw the gradient that Naomi did over at Nai's Nails. I knew that this would be the one I would recreate and it looks like some of the other ladies had the same idea! ;) You can see her amazing mani HERE. I'm not going to lie hers is wayyyy better then mine but I had a lot of fun recreating it :) Take a look! 


Colors used:
- Finger Paints Paper Mache
- Sinful Colors Black on Black










I was pretty proud of how these turned out but make sure you go check out Naomi's original version!! :)

So what do you guys think??

Don't forget to check out the rest of the challengers and I have one more post coming for you guys!!! :)


4 comments:

  1. Kristine, these are amazing! So cool. And so weird to have people recreating my manis..:)
    I think you did a really good job!
    xNai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I bet it is weird but you should be proud because your nails are always amazing!!!

      Delete