Monday, October 29, 2012

TIHC Day 29: Graveyard

Good morning all!

So if you guys don't know, I live in Massachusetts so we're prepping for Hurricane Sandy here. I'm hoping that there will actually be power in the morning so I can post this.. so if you're reading this then I had power yay!!! Lol! I'm praying all of you readers in this area affected by Hurricane Sandy are staying safe!! 

Ok now to the fun stuff! :) Today is day 29 of the "This is Halloween" Nail Art Challenge hosted by Lacquer Dreams and it's Graveyards. I still have the little guy on my nails from yesterday's prompt so today you guys are getting another dose of momma nails :) Take a look at what we came up with!



Colors used:
- OPI Candlelight
- Black Acrylic Paint
- White Acrylic Paint










I wanted to use a bright color for the background so you guys could actually see the tombstones ;) I recently won the OPI So Skullicious set from The lovely In The Red Nails and I knew Candlelight would be perfect! I really like the way this turned out with the yellow background :)

What do you guys think??

Thanks for stopping by and take a look at all of the other challengers!! :)



11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beutiful! I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The yellow background looks so cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I love how different it looks with the yellow :)

      Delete
  4. So cute! The yellow background is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! How lucky for you to have a spare set of willing nails to play with. Hubby won't let me paint his nails. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah I'm pretty grateful she lets me use her as a guinea pig but my bf would NEVER let me use him hahah! And thanks! :)

      Delete
  6. Terrific job
    I'll call you soon

    ReplyDelete