Saturday, October 27, 2012

I feel growed up!

Good morning guys!

Today I have what I feel is a grown up mani ;) A couple of days ago when I did this mani I decided to take a little time and just pamper my nails because I've been painting them so often. My nails were pretty gross O.O they were all stained and uneven and my cuticles were a MESS! So I moisturized and filed and buffed and well, you all know the rest. After I was done they looked like a million bucks :) So I decided not to just paint over them again and instead did a simple white french tip. Unfortunately you know I couldn't just stop there ;) So on my ring finger I did some stripes and rhinestones! But overall I think the look is simple and beautiful! Take a look :)



Colors used:
- Finger Paints Paper Mache
- Kiss Black Striping Polish
- Kiss Silver Striping Polish













So what do you guys think? I have to say I felt so pretty after these were done!

Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. You're ready for the ball with those nails or at least a really fancy wedding. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, but pretty and elegant!!! Love the ring finger tip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I knew I needed to add more and for once I didn't over-do it :)

      Delete