Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Holo-y gradient goodness

Alright so for my first official nail polish post I figured I'd include the two things I love most, holos and gradients! Well I technically only have one holographic nail polish (Hits speciallita Hefesto) but let me tell you it is just drool worthy. Take a look for yourselves!


I started off with Nutra Nail Thickener which I use as my base coat. Then I used 4 coats of Hits Speciallita Hefesto technically meant to be a top coat but can be built up to opacity.


I then sponged on Sally Hansen Black out using the tutorial from Sammy over at The Nailasaurus. Seriously the best gradient tutorial I've seen it makes such a seamless gradient.


After all was said and done I top coated with China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat to seal everything together. 


Just look at the holo-y goodness! I could really stare at it all day long. 


Make sure you're careful when you go out in the sunlight with this one that holo effect is so strong it may blind you!

Well that's it for my first nail polish post. I hope you guys out there... or hopefully soon to be out there liked it! 

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment